Visa applications can be made online at http://evisa.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm/#/. Visa applications can also be submitted to the High Commission by post. Applicants are advised to apply through e-visa as it is the quickest and most convenient method. Applicants who wish to have their passports mailed to them after processing should include a pre- paid self-addressed special delivery envelope.
VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to enhance service delivery, it is necessary for visa applicants to answer all questions on the visa application form and provide necessary documentation.
Note: The High Commission is not obligated to give reasons to the applicant if a visa application has been rejected
1) Before sending your application – Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond your intended stay in Zambia and must have a minimum of 2 blank pages.
2) Application forms must be completed in full and submitted along with the following:
• Original passport (only for application made through the High Commission)
• Photocopy of passport page containing personal details;
• Two recent passport size photographs;
• Return Air ticket or Confirmed ticket booking or itinerary;
• Invitation letter from a Zambian host company if travelling for business;
• Invitation letter from the host in Zambia, if travelling as a visitor;
• Copy of identity document or residential status of the host to be visited;
• Covering letter from the sponsor company if travelling for business;
• Covering from individual applicants if travelling as an ordinary visitor.